Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: another live video of Deadbeat Sinatra

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner wolfpits's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,546
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is Deadbeat Sinatra from Club Roc last night in Costa Mesa. The song is an old song of ours called "beatstreet" that we re-worked to have more of a groove. Hope you like it.

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7GQqgP3iUY"]YouTube - Deadbeat Sinatra[/ame]

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ February 26, 2006 07:39 AM: Message edited by: wolfpits ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member social_d_fan01's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    531
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sounds good bro. i never really took the time to listen to you guys and now i regret it you guys kick ass how about you and reno get a show in michigan together so i can see both of you in one shot

  3. #3
    Inactive Member babyblue71's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2005
    Posts
    351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aw, I am so sorry I missed it. I have been sick with a bad cold for 2 weeks now. This is one of the worst colds I have had in years. I will make sure I am there next time. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Mudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2004
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You guys were tight!! The songs keep getting better especially the new songs you've added. Looking forward to the release of your CD ... I'll have to get you guys to sign it. Now that I have a Deadbeat Sinatra shirt I can roll around town with pride and brag about your shows.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member BlueAces13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2005
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice video. You guys have a great sound.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member deadbeat sinatra's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2005
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yo mudd thnaks for comming down last night. we should get together and drink some beers at johnny saloons one of these nights......see ya...
    btw go to deadbeatsinatra.com and sign our guestbook ...........

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cc327's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2005
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good stuff, keep 'em coming.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member sickgirl62's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2004
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by cc327:
    Good stuff, keep 'em coming.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I second that!

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •